What we offer:
- Accommodation in a studio apartment for up to a month
- Assistance with travel expenses to and from each fellows' nearest capital city
to and from the host city (Adelaide, Brisbane or Canberra)
- In some cases, 15 hours speaking and/or teaching work with a MGCLT partner organisation, paid at rates based on Australian Society Authors rates.
What we require:
- Acknowledgement of the support of the May Gibbs Children’s Literature Trust in any publication arising from the work undertaken or completed, in full or in part, during a fellowship, using the Trust’s logo (contact the fellowships Co-ordinator) and an appropriate version of the following short acknowledgement:
[Title] was conceived/developed/completed as part of a Creative Time Residential fellowship provided by the May Gibbs Children's Literature Trust
- A brief report about the fellowship on an electronic form provided by the Trust
- Each fellow’s time, without further payment, as a speaker at an event arranged by members of MGCLT support groups in the host cities and designed to promote the fellow and the work of the Trust
- (If taking on paid work) a maximum of 15 hours presenting or teaching,charging rates set by the Trust
- Each fellow’s time, without further payment, as aspeaker at an event arranged by members of MGCLT support groups in the host cities and designed to promote the fellow and the work of the Trust
- A copy of each fellow’s police check/working with children clearance if involved in any workshop or presentation
- Public liability insurance for any public work
- A contribution to the fellows’ Journal kept in the studio apartment.